We currently have three slips available for summer or annual moorage. We are maintaining a wait list for slips so please contact us if you wish to be placed on the wait list. For more information or to arrange a viewing of the marina, please contact us.
|Slip No.||Dock length||Annual rate|
|Short term and |
|A17||N/A||$21||$25||Max boat length 28 ft. 30A electrical service.|
|B2||40'||$21||$25||14 feet slip width. 30A electrical service.|
|B9||70'||$23||$33||24.6 feet slip width. 50A electrical service.|
- Rates include either 30A or 50A electrical and water hook-up.
- Moorage cost is calculated based on the greater of the slip length or overall vessel length.
- Surcharges apply to wide vessels that occupy more than 50% of the space between dock fingers.
- Summer month period: April 16 to September 30.
- Security deposit required for moorage durations greater than one month.
- Moorage fees due for the term must be paid in full prior to the beginning of the term. An installment payment plan is available, subject to Marina approval.
- Proof of Ownership/License/Registration required.
- Proof of valid insurance required.
- Liveaboards not permitted.
- Access to the marina is through locked gates. The marina is monitored by security cameras and also patrolled by security guards during the evening hours.